- While we have been getting some rain, I have been taking lunch on the river. If you can make it the full minute of the video, there is a treat at the end! This ending is just so Durango. Yesterday, I also watched a man kayak while his small dog followed along the sure. He then put the dog on his kayak and gave him a ferry to the parking lot before heading home. Just a normal Wednesday Evening in Durango, Colorado.
- Have you been able to catch some of the US Open of Surfing? Here are some highlights:
- We are going to start building our outdoor shower this weekend! We attended a magical wedding in Oregon where my friend’s father made an outdoor shower because everyone was camping! It’s so simple, all you need is a hose and connect it to this water heater.
- With all this rain we have also been disc golfing, and I am personally working on my technique. I found this video super helpful:
- My partner turned 32 this month, he requested a carrot cake. After doing some research, I decided to go with this recipe. For the first time, we finished all the cake without having to throw some out at the end of the week. I doubled all the spices. My Mother In Law said it was the best carrot cake she has ever had! She specifically requested I make it for her birthday in the next few weeks. Those are edible flowers I found at our farmers market.
Leave a Reply